The Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam Security Department is committed to improving traffic safety for the base population. In order to better serve our military, civillian and contractors with their citations, the traffic court has relocated to the location below.
Navy College, Bldg. 679
1260 Pierce St., JBPHH
1st Floor, USS Utah Room
Hours of Operation:
Wednesdays: 1 to 3 p.m. (Check-in time: 12:45 p.m.)
The following traffic offenses will result in suspension of base driving privileges:
- Failure of operator or occupant to use restraint devices in a motor vehicle.
- Failure to properly restrain children in a child restraint system in a motor vehicle.
- Excessive speeding (eight mph or greater above the posted speed limit).
- Failure to wear required personal protective equipment (PPE) while operating or riding a motorcycle.
- Permitting an unlicensed person to operate a motor vehicle.
- Utilizing a cell phone or other portable electronic device while operating a motor vehicle.
- Reckless driving.
Sanctions imposed are as follows:
- First offense - 30 day suspension of base driving privileges.
- Second offense - One year suspension of base driving privileges.
- Third offense - Permanent suspension of base driving privilieges.
(Last Updated: 2/18/14)