During a disaster or other emergency on JBPHH, Emergency Public Information (EPI) will be available from the following resources:
1. The JBPHH Straight Talk Line (808) 421-4000
- The Straight Talk line provides recorded emergency information on events occuring on the Joint Base.
- Register with NIXLE for emergency information from the City and County of Honolulu and Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam. Download and follow the directions on the attached How-to Guide below:
4. Emergency Notification Removal (AtHoc Notifications)
- If you currently work from an NMCI computer and have transferred to another command/unit, please follow the instructions below if you would like to remove your information from the JBPHH system.
- If you no longer work from an NMCI computer or not attached to any command/unit, email email@example.com to have your information removed. (Provide your Last Name, First Name, MI, email and phone number associated with the account you are receiving notifications on.)
|Emergency Management Administrative Assistant||(808) 448-2741|
|Emergency Management Officer (EMO)||(808) 448-2744|
|Deputy Emergency Management Officer||(808) 448-2742|
|Emergency Management NCOIC||(808) 448-2740|
|Emergency Management HAIG Liaison NCO||(808) 448-2746|
|Emergency Operation Center Manager||(808) 448-2752|
|Emergency Operation Center NCO||(808) 448-2753|