- Your first stop in the check-in process is with your command’s quarterdeck or CDO to have your original PCS Orders endorsed with actual date and time of your arrival.
- Mass check-in is every TUESDAY at 0830 in Bldg 3554.
- Military dependents don’t have to be present during the check-in process at PSD.
Check-in customers must bring the following applicable documents on the day of check-in:
- Endorsed original PCS Orders including any official modification.
- Detachment endorsement document from previous command.
- Overseas Screening signed.
- Itineraries including modifications, notice of delay from AMC or commercial airlines.
- Temporary Lodging Expense receipts and other travel receipts.
- Vehicle in government storage documents.
- Dependent/Family Entry Approval for members with dependents.
- Member’s/Family member’s tourist and no-fee passports for SOFA multiple entry stamps.