We are very pleased to have you visit us on-line, and look forward to meeting you in person when you visit our offices, located in building 310, just inside the main gate of Fleet Activities Sasebo. Our customer service hours are Mon, Wed-Fri 0700-1730 and Tue 0700-1300 (closed early for training).
Fleet and Family Support Center Programs support the individual and family readiness and adaptation to life in the Navy. Programs include:
- Deployment support for Sailors and their families
- Personal and family wellness education and counseling emergency preparedness and response
- Crisis intervention and response
- Military and personal career development
- Financial education and counseling
- Spouse employment
Navy Fleet and Family Support Center Program is organized into three sub-functional areas: Deployment Readiness, Career Support and Retention, and Crisis Response. Across all three sub-functions, services include information and referral, individual clinical and non-clinical consultation.