The Fleet Activities Yokosuka Public Affairs Office supports public affairs polices and programs:
- Control news releases, press conferences, and interviews of significance.
- Controls the use of Navy produced material for screen television, radio, or print media; distribute information and participate in internal audience programs.
- Liaisons with Japanese and American media representatives covering Yokosuka Naval Base related stories and events.
- Manages the installation Community Relations program and coordinates community relation events.
- Operates, to include media programming, the base commander’s access television channel designed to distribute public information to base personnel through the Kanto Plain.
- Manages and produces the weekly My CFAY Weekly newsletter and a wide variety of base internal information via social media and Command Channel 28.
Have a story and or photo submission, a news story for coverage, a question or issue for the base CO contact us.
* Commander’s Access Channel 28 – email@example.com
* Follow FLEACT Yokosuka's Social Media Sites :
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/cfayokosuka
ShutterFly (Archive) - https://www.cfayyokosuka.shutterfly.com
Twitter (English) - https://twitter.com/CFAY_Japan
Twitter (Japanese) - https://twitter.com/FLEACT_Yokosuka
Follow us to keep up with news and events from the local area.
On Base: DSN: 243-3003
Off Base: 046-816-3003