SOFA personnel will not travel between airports/installation/domicile via public transportation when returning from overseas travel. ONLY GOV, POV, or approved commercial rental vehicle will be used. During transit, personnel will NOT stop for gas, food, restrooms, comfort breaks, etc. where contact with the general public is possible.
To provide bus transportation for travelers to and from Yokota AFB, Narita, Haneda International Airports and Yokosuka Naval Base.
Sign up for bus transportation:
The Bus desk office is located on the first floor of the PSD building (1555). Office hours are 0730-2330; Monday-Sunday weekdays including holidays.
If you are traveling on orders you MUST provide a copy of your orders with line of accounting upon check-in at Yokosuka, Narita, Haneda, and Yokota. Without a copy of your orders, you will be designated space available.
COMFLEACT Yokosuka Instruction 4650.2 governs this service.
Questions or if you miss the last bus, please contact the CFAY Transportation Bus Desk
- Shuttle Office DSN: 315-243-7777.
- Japanese phone: 046-816-7777
- International: 011-81-46-816-7777
Community Information and Resource Call Center:
- Phone: International: +81-468-16-9303/9304/3531
- Phone: From Japan: 0468-16-9303/9304/3531
- After Hours: 090-8046-5452
- Email: CIRCC@fe.navy.mil
- Facebook: CIRCC CFAY-Community Information & Resource Call Center