Below you will find a listing of COMFLEACT and CNFJ policies and instructions relating to security and base operations. For a more inclusive listing of all COMFLEACT, Yokosuka's instructions, notices, and policies, please navigate here.
An important reminder to all service members: You must inform your family members regarding security rules, regulations, and protocol. Service members will be held responsible for any violations committed by their dependents. Below are links to additional policies from CFAY, CNFJ, and the CFAY Safety Office:
- Drivers License (CFAY Safety Office)
- COMFLEACTINST 5800.2G - Vehicle Code, Regulations, Licenses, POVs, and GOVs.
- COMFLEACTINST 3140.1AA - Tropical Cyclone Plan
- COMFLEACTINST 1710.67B - Base Fishing Regulations
- COMFLEACTINST 1050.3E - Off-Limits Areas and Establishments
- COMFLEACTINST 6200.1S - Immunization, Registration, Housing and Control of Pets
- COMFLEACTINST 1050.6B - Liberty Pass Program
- Commander, Fleet Activities, Yokosuka Guest Policy
- DoDDS School Property Curfew Policy
- COMNAVFORJAPAN INST 5800.9S - Vehicle Operations, Traffic Control, and Administrative Penalties
- Child and Youth Program Youth Sports Self-Care Policy Statement
- COVID-19 Memo: Measures to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 Onboard Fleet Activities Yokosuka (Updated 8 Oct. 2020.) Japanese (Updated 8 Oct. 2020)
- Restriction of Movement (ROM) Guidance