Unaccompanied Housing Front Desk is located in the UH building #3333 across the street from the Personnel Support Department (PSD) building #1555. All buses from the airports stop just outside the lobby door of the PSD building. The UH Front Desk can be contacted DSN 315-243-5569 or internationally 011-81-46-816-5569.
Single Service Member Housing (Sea Duty personnel/Homeport Ashore program)
Background: CNFJ and CFAY are committed to improving the quality of life for Sailors by providing Unaccompanied Housing ashore for afloat unit E4 (under four-years of service) and below Sailors through partnerships with afloat commands.
Availability: 2806 berthing spaces are available for "fair share" distribution among all Afloat units. Fair share distribution is reviewed quarterly.
Eligibility: Each Afloat Command defines specific requirements and assigns their own Sailors to allotted spaces. Off-ship berthing spaces are treated as a privilege for Outstanding Sailors. Common items include:
1. No NJP or adverse administrative actions within past 12 months.
2. Achieved minimum Shipboard Qualifications (ie. Basic DC, etc.).
3. Completed Command INDOC/Financial Counseling.
4. Minimum of six months in AOR.
Application Procedures: For more information on the application procedures for the "Homeport Ashore" program please contact your gaining command.
* Shore Duty E5 and above that are Bona Fide True Single and/or under Unaccompanied PCS Order are entitle for TLA and authorized to live off-base. Please visit Housing Service Office more details.
Single Service Member Housing (Shore Duty personnel/Permanant Party)
Background: CNFJ and CFAY are committed to improving the quality of life for Sailors by Providing Unaccompanied Housing for shore duty unit E4 (under four-years of service) and below Sailors.
Availability: 776 berthing spaces are available for Permanent Party units.
Eligibility: Each shore duty commands/personnel E4 and below with less than four-years of service (Single/not married/not receiving BAH) are entitled for Unaccompanied Housing. Copy of PCS Orders and valid Military I.D. card is required.
Application Procedures: For more information on the application procedures for the "Permanent Party" program please contact your gaining command and/or your Sponsor.
* Sea Duty E5 and above that are Bona Fide True Single and/or under Unaccompanied PCS Orders must talk to their Command Personnel Office for more details.
COMFLEACT YOKOSUKA JAPAN
PSC 473 BOX 40
FPO AP 96349-0040
"SERVICE TO THE FLEET"