Navy Security Force provides a variety of services ranging from operating the Military Working Dog program and Vehicle Registration Office to providing base security and pass and identification information.
- Our Mission:
Protection of life and property.
Enforcement of laws and regulations.
Preservation of good order and discipline.
Provide a visual and physical deterrent.
Please call 315-264-3805 for general question about vehicle registration.
- Important Notice: In an emergency, you can reach the Naval Air Facility Atsugi (NAFA) Security at the following numbers:
From the United States:
NAFA Security Office: 011-81-467-63-3200 NAFA Operator: 011-81-467-63-1110
From off-base within Japan:
NAFA Security Office: 0467-63-3200
NAFA Operator: 0467-63-1110
Note: These numbers are not toll free and are intended for emergency only. When calling, please state where you are calling from, the nature of the emergency, and provide as much information as possible regarding your need to reach the Security department to help you.
- Commonly used Forms
1. Department of the Navy local population ID Card/Base Access pass registration form (PDF)
2. Base access request for designated Third Country National (PDF/Word)
3. NAF Atsugi House Guest Request (PDF/Word)
4. NAF Atsugi Special Event Pass Request (PDF/Word)
5. POV Loan Agreement (PDF/Word)
6. Parent Consent Form (PDF/Word)
- COMNAVFORJAPAN/COMNAVREGJAPAN INSTRUCTION 1020.3C (Civilian Clothing Regulation/Policy)