VFA-195

Welcome to VFA-195 Web page

Strike Fighter Squadron ONE NINE FIVE was originally commissioned as the “Tigers” of Torpedo Squadron NINETEEN (VT-19) at Los Alamitos, California, in August 1943. The squadron was subsequently redesignated as Attack Squadron TWENTY (VA-20A) in November 1946, Attack Squadron ONE NINE FIVE (VA-195) in August 1948, and Strike Fighter Squadron ONE NINE FIVE (VFA-195) on 1 April 1985.

VFA-195 has executed a Home Port Change and is now stationed out of MCAS Iwakuni.

Share This Page

This is an Official US Navy Website
Switch to Full Site
Switch to Mobile Site