Provide ID card/CAC support to all Service Members, Dependents, DoD Civilians, Contractors, and Retirees stationed/working for NAF Atsugi commands. To provide assistance for personnel updating their DEERS / RAPIDS accounts and to provide up to date information on the guidelines and instructions to issue official DOD identification cards.
Hours of Operation: updated on November 29, 2018
Monday - Friday - 0800 - 1530 Appointments (1 card per appointment block)
0800 - 1530 Walk-ins (Last sign in at 1500)
To make an appointment please go to:
1. Make an appointment
2. Select Country Japan
3. Select Atsugi ID Card Lab
• Always bring 2 VALID forms of identification.
• All Documents must be original or certified copies. All foreign documents must be translated in English.
• Dependents must be accompanied by the sponsor, or have Power of Attorney, or a digitally signed DD
Form 1172-2 (Jan 2014 revision).
• One ID card will be issued per appointment slot.
• Active duty personnel MUST be in uniform of the day. If the service member is on leave then they will need to have the approved leave chit in hand.
Lost or Stolen ID card:
• Must have original Security Statement.
• Approved Special request chit for E-6 and below (signed by Commanding Officer or OIC).
• One additional valid form of identification (i.e. Passport, Drivers License, Social Security Card, stc.).
ID CARD LIINKS:
ID card Self Service
RAPIDS Site Locator (RSL)
Trusted Associates Sponsorship Program (TASS)