Navy Housing Service Centers (HSC) provide support with issue resolution for customers wherever they choose to live, whether military, privatized, or community housing. Through our issue resolution services, we stand ready to serve as your:
- Navy advocate to our customers and their families when housing maintenance, health or safety issues arise.
- Independent mediator to help you and your landlord communicate when there is an issue and facilitate a mutually-agreed upon resolution.
- Liaison to military leadership and legal offices to address issues that cannot be resolved using our services.
Our counselors are ready to help with any issue our customers may have, including:
- Landlord/Tenant disputes
- Complaint resolution
- Privatized housing mediation
- Handling housing discrimination complaints
Our counselors know Federal Fair Housing Laws and State Landlord-Tenant Statutes, and are trained to facilitiate agreement between debating partiies.
Our issue resolution services are provided to both the tenant and landlord free of charge.