Welcome to Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story Housing
Our mission is to provide housing support for all families and unaccompanied personnel assigned to Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek – Fort Story. Our goal is to help our customers locate suitable and affordable housing whether they are unaccompanied or accompanied and their family.
Housing Options include:
- Privatized housing.
- Rental Partnership Program.
- Barracks and Dorms for Unaccompanied Personnel and Students.
- Services to Assist Customers to Locate Off-Base Housing.
Housing Service Center (HSC) team assists with the following:
- Applying for Privatized Housing
- Rental Partnership Program
- Housing Referral Services to assist you locate suitable and affordable housing
- Realty Services
- Homeowner's Assistance
- Departure Services
Contact Housing Service Center to get started with your housing needs.
In accordance with NAVADMIN 198/17, renters insurance will no longer be provided by Public Private Venture (PPV) partners as part of their housing rental agreements. Find more info on the Navy Housing website.
HOMES.mil is a new official Department of Defense (DoD) website, dedicated to helping Service members, Families, and DoD civilians find housing. When searching for Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek- Fort Story on HOMES.mil listings can be found under Hampton Roads.