Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story Logo Commander, Navy Region Mid-Atlantic  |  Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story
Commander, Navy Installations Command
  Find Your Region or Installation

Applying for Housing

You can apply for military housing at any time: however, your application cannot be fully processed until you have provided all the required documents (see below).  You can apply for housing in person at the Housing Service Center (HSC), fax, email or mail. 

If you are applying to privatized housing please make sure you bring the following documents with you to the Housing Service Center: 

  • Permanent Change of Station (PCS) Orders stamped with the actual departure date, Duty Under Instruction (DUINS), or Change of Homeport Certificate (CHC)


  • Dependent certification documents which may include:

NAVPERS 1070/602, Dependency Application/Record of Emergency Data Form (USN: Page 2; USMC, USA & USAF: DD Form 93, USCG: 4170)

DD1172: Application for Uniformed Services Identification Card, DEERS Enrollment 

Custody Papers (Members must have joint legal and physical custody of dependent children for at least six month)

  • Dual Military:  Provide documentation (orders & page 2) for spouse
  • Proof of Pregnancy with estimated due date noted by doctor
  • Power of Attorney (required if spouse or representative is completing application)


Bedroom Eligibility - Navy Housing has set bedroom standards for the home based on both pay grade and family size/composition.  

PPV Housing - Family housing application package, pictures, floor plans, FAQs, pet policy and specific information regarding PPV housing on Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek - Fort Story are available on our partner Lincoln Military Housing's website

Related Links

Share This Page