FFSC's Counseling Services are FREE!
Just call your local FFSC or 1-800-FSC-Line (1-800-372-5463) to make an appointment.
We understand that sometimes things change and you just can't make your scheduled appointment. Just call us as soon as you find out and we'll work with you to find a better time that works! Please don't forget to call so we can make that time slot available to another service member or their family.
To cancel or reschedule, just use the same number, 1-800-FSC-LINE (1-800-372-5463).
People sometimes encounter difficult situations or challenges in their lives and often benefit from programs and services that are available at their Fleet & Family Support Center.
- Whether you are feeling stressed, coping with a loss, or want to improve your personal relationship and communication skills. Fleet & Family Support can help with our solution-focused counseling.
- Managing money in today's marketplace can be challenging. We can show you how to make your money work as hard as you do through our many financial programs and one-on-one financial counseling. More information.
- FFSC can help you meet the challenges of achieving your employment and job search resources. More information.
- FFSC's comprehensive support services are available to ensure the safety of victims of domestic violence or sexual assault. FFSC victim advocates will assist victims affected by the violence or assault. More information.
- Save yourself time and stress. Call any FFSC location for answers to your questions, or if needed, referrals to community resources. I&R is here to help. More information