The Navy Housing Service Center (HCS) is here to support you and simplify the process during your permanent change of station (PCS) move. The HCS offers a variety of services depending on whether you and your family are arriving or departing.
Departure (Outbound) Services Include the Following:
- Provide information on Public-Private Venture (PPV) and community housing at your new duty station.
- Process and fax application package to your new duty station.
Arrival Services include the following:
- PCS housing check-in.
- Process housing applications and verify eligibility.
- Maintain a current PPV housing wait list - your position available upon request.
- Extensive available property list from various combined military and civilian resources.
- Lease agreement counseling.
- Telephones, photocopy and fax machines are available without charge.
Other Housing Services:
- Landlord/Tenant dispute resolution.
- Lease or contract review.
- Assistance programs (SCRA, etc.).