SUBASE's FFSC has a number of certified counselors and support specialists for Sailors and or their family members.
People sometimes encounter difficult situations or challenges in their lives and often benefit from programs and services that are available at their Fleet & Family Support Center.
- Whether you are feeling stressed, coping with a loss, or want to improve your personal relationship and communication skills. Fleet & Family Support can help with our solution-focused counseling.
- Managing money in today’s marketplace can be challenging. We can show you how to make your money work as hard as you do through our many financial programs and one-on-one financial counseling.
- FFSC can help you meet the challenges of achieving your employment and job search resources. More information.
- FFSC’s comprehensive support services are available to ensure the safety of victims of domestic violence or sexual assault. FFSC victim advocates will assist victims affected by the violence or assault.
- Save yourself time and stress. Call any FFSC location for answers to your questions, or if needed, referrals to community resources. I&R is here to help.