The Navy Housing Service Center (HSC) will support you during your permanent change of station (PCS) process. In addition, the HSC offers different services, whether you and your family are newly arriving or departing. Customers receive an array of housing assistance to simplify your move.
Services include the following:
- PCS housing check-in.
- Process privatized housing applications and verify eligibility.
- Maintain a current privatized housing wait list.
- Limited available rental property list from various civilian resources.
- Lease and purchase agreement counseling.
- Counseling for special needs.
- Telephones, photocopy and facsimile machines are available without charge.
Other Housing Services:
- Landlord and tenant dispute resolution.
- Real estate listing services (local newspapers available for review).
- Lease or contract review.
- Assistance programs (Rental Partnership Program, deposit waivers, Servicemembers' Civil Relief Act, Housing Assistance Program, etc.).