The Navy Housing Service Center (HCS) will support you during your permanent change of station (PCS) process. In addition, the HCS offers different services, whether you and your family are newly arriving or departing. Customers receive an array of housing assistance to simplify your move.
Arrival services include the following:
- PCS housing check-in.
- Process Public-Private Venture (PPV) housing applications and verify eligibility.
- Maintain a current PPV housing wait list available to view.
- Extensive available property lists from various combined military and civilian resources.
- Lease and purchase agreement counseling.
- Telephones, photocopy and facsimile machines are available without charge.
Departure Outbound Services Include:
- Provide information on Public-Private Venture (PPV) and community housing at your new duty station.
- Other Housing Services:
- Landlord/Tenant dispute resolution
- Real estate listing services.
- Lease/Contract review.
- Assistance programs (Servicemembers' Civil Relief Act (SCRA), Housing Assistance Program (HAP), etc).