Service members who are retiring or separating or considering separating, can get assistance with transition from military life to the civilian world. Services and benefits available to separating service members include:
- Transition Assistance Management seminars, a program that addresses social, financial and professional issues for transitioning personnel.
- CONSEP 1st Term Accelerator and Mid-Career Workshops.
- Employment related Workshops.
- Military skills and training verification.
- Vocational/ education counseling.
- Access to public job search registries and job referrals; company recruitments.
- Information on VA and Social Security benefits.