Welcome to Naval Station Norfolk Housing
Our mission is to provide housing support for all families and unaccompanied personnel assigned to Naval Station Norfolk. Our goal is to help our customers locate suitable and affordable housing whether they are unaccompanied, accompanied or military family members.
Housing options include:
- Privatized Housing.
- Rental Partnership Program.
- Barracks & Dorms for Unaccompanied Personnel and Students.
- Services to Assist Customers to Locate Off-Base Housing.
Housing Service Center team assists with the following:
- Applying for privatized family housing.
- Housing Referral Services to assist you locate suitable and affordable housing.
- Realty services.
- Homeowner's assistance.
- Departure services.
Contact Naval Station Norfolk Housing Service Center to get started with your housing needs.
In accordance with NAVADMIN 198/17, renters insurance will no longer be provided by Public-Private Venture (PPV) partners as part of their housing rental agreements. Find more info on the Navy Housing website.
HOMES.mil is a new official Department of Defense (DoD) website, dedicated to helping Service Members, Families and DoD civilians find housing. Listings for Naval Station Norfolk can be found on HOMES.mil under Hampton Roads.