The Housing Service Center (HSC) will support you during your permanent change of station (PCS) process. In addition, the HSC offers different services, whether you and your family are newly arriving or departing. Customers receive an array of housing assistance to simplify your move.
Services include the following:
- PCS housing check-in.
- Process privatized family housing applications and verify eligibility.
- Rental Partnership Program assistance for community housing at reduced rent.
- Extensive available property list from various combined military and civilian resources.
- Lease and purchase agreement counseling.
- Counseling for special needs.
- Telephones, photocopy and facsimile machines are available without charge.
- Library containing departure housing information to help Service Members and their families plan for a new duty station (located only at the Norfolk HSC).
- Workshops for home buying and selling.
Other Housing services:
- Landlord/Tenant dispute resolution.
- Real estate listing services.
- Lease or contract review.
- Assistance program counseling: VA, HUD, HAP, HAMP, HAFA, etc. (located only at Norfolk HSC).