Family and Community Housing
Attn: Code 0931
Naval Support Activity
300 Highway 361
Crane, IN 47522-5001
Hours: Mon-Fri 0630-1600
Commercial: (812) 854-3339, Fax: (812) 854-1614
Applying for Housing:
If you are applying to privatized housing please make sure you bring the following documents with you to the Housing Service Center:
- Application for Assignment to Housing (DD Form 1746)
- Sex Offender Policy Acknowledgement & Disclosure Form
- Permanent change of station (PCS) orders.
- Dependent certification documents*.
- Dual Military - Provide documentation (orders & page 2) for spouse.
* Examples of Dependent certification documents include:
- NAVPERS 1070/602,
- Dependency Application/Record of Emergency Data Form (USN: Page 2, USMC, USA & USAF: DD Form 93, USCG: 4170), often referred to as a Page 2,
- DD1172 - Application for Uniformed Services Identification Card, DEERS Enrollment.
Housing Early Assistance Tool
The Housing Early Assistance Tool (HEAT) allows Service Members and their families to get the housing application process started at one or more Navy installations online before or after they receive their PCS orders. Find out more about HEAT today!
Rental housing in the immediate area is very limited. Referral service is provided by the Housing Service Center staff.
In accordance with NAVADMIN 198/17, renters insurance will no longer be provided by PPV partners as part of their housing rental agreements. Find more info on the Navy Housing website.