PHONE: 877-986-9258 or 757-445-7800 FAX: 757-444-5271
SUBJECT: ADVANCE RESERVATION REQUEST FORM
1. Thank you for your interest in transient billeting at Navy Gateway Inns & Suites, Mid-Atlantic Region. The Central Reservations Office (CRO) will be happy to assist you in making your reservation(s) during our business hours, Mon-Fri 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. CRO is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and all Federal Holidays. Our phone numbers are: local 757-445-7800, or Toll Free 1-877-ZUMWALT (986-9258). Our fax number is 757-444-5271.
Our e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We have prepared this form to assist you in making your transient berthing arrangements. Due to the extreme telephone volume experienced at MIDLANT CRO, we are limited to accepting two (2) reservation requests at a time via telephone. For up to five (5) reservations please complete this form in its entirety for each individual, and return to us via fax or e-mail. (Please duplicate this form as necessary). For groups of six (6) or more personnel, please request a Group Reservation Request Form.
3. The information requested below is required to facilitate your reservation. Please read the instructions, and complete the form in its entirety. Once all required reservation information is complete and in our system, confirmation numbers will be provided. NOTE: To avoid any chance of identity theft, we recommend that credit card info and last 4 of SSN be provided via fax or voice, as e-mail is not a secure form of communication.
Use mouse or “tab” key to navigate each field below. (Select F1 key for instructions/help with that field):
Arrival Date: (dd-MMM-yy) Departure Date: (dd-MMM-yy)
(Continued on page 2)
Alternate Phone # (w/Area Code) Ext.
Fax # (w/Area Code)
4. . At which base are you requesting accommodations?
a. If your first choice is unavailable, would you like us to check another base in close proximity? If yes, please provide second choice:
NOTE: We cannot guarantee room types.
8. Please provide valid credit/debit card information to confirm and hold your reservation(s).
NOTE: ALL reservations must be confirmed with a valid credit card. Unless prior arrangements have been made, all charges are due and payable at check out.
NOTE: As of 4-Jun-08, we no longer accept Discover or American Express. We apologize for any inconvenience.
9. If you are not the person requiring reservations, but are making this reservation on his/her behalf, please provide your name, e-mail address, phone and fax number as POC to receive the confirmation number.
POC Rank & Name:
Phone (w/Area Code) Fax (w/Area Code)
POC E-Mail Address:
10. Reservations may be made up to 180 days in advance for personnel on official government funded orders, and for personnel fulfilling their commitment as weekend reservists. Space “A” reservations (leisure travel and unfunded orders) may be requested and processed 30 days prior to arrival ONLY. “No-Show” - if you need to cancel your reservation, you must do so by 11:00 on the scheduled date of arrival to avoid being assessed one night’s room charge. Check-in time is 15:00 and check out time is 11:00. Official travelers will be required to provide ID, a copy of their orders or an official command sponsor letter to Front Desk personnel at check-in.
The MIDLANT Region Central Reservations Office is committed to providing world-class service, and will do everything it can to afford you an enjoyable experience. We would appreciate any comments or suggestions you might have to improve our service. We appreciate your business.