The Naval Support Activity Philadelphia Housing Service Center (HCS) will support you during your permanent change of station (PCS) process. The HCS offers different services, whether you and your family are newly arriving or departing. Customers receive an array of housing assistance to simplify your move.
Services include the following:
- PCS housing check-in.
- Rental Partnership Program (RPP) assistance for community housing at reduced rent.
- Extensive available property list from various combined military and civilian resources.
- Lease and purchase agreement counseling.
- Counseling for special needs.
- Telephones, photocopy and facsimile machines are available without charge.
- Library containing departure housing information to help Service Members and their families plan for a new duty station.
- Other Housing Services:
- Landlord and tenant dispute resolution.
- Real estate listing services.
- Lease or contract review.
- Assistance programs (RPP, deposit waivers, Servicemembers' Civil Relief Act, Housing Assistance Program, etc.).