Housing Service Center
700 Robbins Avenue
Hours: Mon-Fri 0800-1600
Commercial: (215) 697-2180
Fax: (267) 343-4857
HOMES.mil is a new official Department of Defense (DoD) website, dedicated to helping Service Members, families, and DoD civilians find housing.
The Naval Support Activity (NSA) Philadelphia Housing Service Center (HSC) is open Monday through Friday (except federal holidays) from 0800 until 1600, which is located on Robbins Avenue located on NSA Philadelphia.
Directions to the HSC: From the main gate (Robbins Ave.) go straight, proceeding 4 stop signs to end of road. The HSC is on your left.
Customers receive an array of housing assistance to help simplify their home search. Services include the following:
- Permanent change of station (PCS) housing check-in.
- Rental Partnership Program (RPP) assistance for housing on the economy at reduced rent.
- Extensive available property list from various combined military and civilian resources.
- Lease and purchase agreement counseling.
- Counseling for special needs.
- Landlord and tenant counseling and mediation to help resolve complaints.
- Telephones, photocopy and facsimile machines are available without charge.