Naval Support Activity (NSA) Saratoga Springs has partnered with Balfour Beatty Communities to offer you and your family outstanding housing choices.
- Balfour Beatty Communities offers 200 privatized homes in two separate neighborhoods.
- Homes have been renovated.
- The neighborhoods have a mixture of two- and three-bedroom homes.
- Waiting period for a home is approximately 0-3 months. This time frame constantly changes. To receive the most accurate projection please contact the NSA Housing Service Center (HSC).
These well-maintained units offer several advantages over other managed housing communities in the area. Some of the distinct advantages of the Balfour Beatty Community include:
- Flexible leasing agreements that cater to the unique requirements of our Service Members.
- All utilities covered (Resident Energy Conservation Program (RECP)).
- Garage and off-street parking.
- Pets welcomed.
- Playground facilities for families.
- Fenced-in back yards (two- and three-bedroom townhomes).
- Washer and dryer provided for Quiet Harbor; Washer and Dryer hook-up provided for Dolphin Bay.
- Furnished units available (limited basis).
- Community events.
In addition, the location of the Balfour Beatty Community is excellent for all Service Members in the Saratoga area, with easy access both to downtown Saratoga and Nuclear Power Training Unit (NPTU) Ballston Spa. The Balfour Beatty Community neighbors NSA Saratoga Springs, with very easy access to Navy Federal Credit Union, the Navy Exchange, Commissary, MWR or ITT office, barber shop and other NSA services. NPTU Ballston Spa is an easy 13 minute drive away.
|Navy Manages||Privatized Partner Manages|
Balfour Beatty Communities
26 Quiet Harbor Road
Open Monday - Friday, 8:00-5:00
For more information, go to the Balfour Beatty Communities website at www.liveatquietharbor.com, which includes, pictures, floor plans and specific information regarding Public-Private Venture housing at NSA Saratoga Springs.