To apply for Public-Private Venture (PPV) family housing you must submit an application with the information described below. Unaccompanied personnel are eligible to apply for family housing; however, they may have lower priority than families. You must check into housing within 30 days of arrival to secure full local move benefits.
Qualification for Military Family Housing:
Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force, United States Coast Guard and National Guard members are eligible
In order to apply, you are required to have the following:
- DD Form 1746 (Application for Assignment to Housing).
- A copy of orders showing your detachment dates.
- Certification of bona fide family members. Examples of acceptable forms of documentation are the USN-Emergency Data application (Page 2); USMC NAVMC 10922; USA & USAF- DD Form 93; USCG- 4170.
- Eligibility is determined by your pay grade and the number of dependents who will reside in the home 6 consecutive months out of the year.
- Application may be made in person or submitted by mail, fax or email. Those not submitted in person must be confirmed within 30 days of reporting.
- Full resident guidelines, including the pet policy for PPV housing on Naval Support Activity Saratoga Springs, are also available on the Balfour Beatty Communities' website www.liveatquietharbor.com.