The Navy Housing Service Center (HCS), Saratoga Springs, New York will support you during your permanent change of station (PCS) process. In addition, the HCS offers different services, whether you and your family are newly arriving or departing. Customers receive an array of housing assistance to simplify your move.
Services include the following:
- PCS housing check-in.
- Process privatized housing applications and verify eligibility.
- Maintain a current privatized housing wait list.
- Extensive available rental property list from various combined military and civilian resources.
- Lease and purchase agreement counseling.
- Counseling for special needs.
- Telephones, photocopy and facsimile machines are available without charge.
- Departure housing information to help Service Members and their families plan for a new duty station.
- Home buying and selling guidance.
Other Housing Services:
- Landlord and tenant dispute resolution.
- Real estate listing services.
- Lease or contract review.
- Assistance programs (Rental Partnership Program (RPP), deposit waivers, Servicemembers' Civil Relief Act (SCRA), Housing Assistance Program (HAP), etc.).