Welcome to Naval Weapons Station Earle Housing
Our mission is to provide housing support for all families and unaccompanied personnel assigned to Naval Weapons Station (NWS) Earle. Our goal is to help our customers locate suitable and affordable housing whether they are accompanied, unaccompanied or a military family member. Our team is ready to assist you with all your housing needs whether it is applying for privatized housing, obtaining a barracks room or finding suitable, affordable housing in the local community.
Housing options at NWS Earle include:
- Public-Private Venture (PPV) housing managed by Balfour Beatty Communities.
- Barracks for unaccompanied Service Members.
- Rental homes or apartments in the local community.
The Housing Service Center (HSC) team can assist you with the following:
- Applying for privatized housing.
- Locating suitable and affordable housing in the local community.
- Utility Deposit Waiver Program.
- Maps and information on the local community including schools, churches, shopping, restaurants, etc.
- Telephones and fax machines for use in your housing search.
- Departure services including assistance with application process and information on housing at your next duty station.
Please contact the NWS Earle HSC to get started finding your new home.
In accordance with NAVADMIN 198/17, renters insurance will no longer be provided by PPV partners as part of their housing rental agreements. Find more info on the Navy Housing website.
HOMES.mil is a new official Department of Defense (DoD) website, dedicated to helping Service Members, families and DoD civilians find housing.