Housing at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard is part of the Navy Northeast partnership agreement with Balfour Beatty Communities (http://www.nsyportsmouthhomes.com). We work together to help you find suitable housing.
- There are currently 212 Public-Private Venture (PPV) homes located in two separate neighborhoods. 186 E1-O3 two-, three- and four-bedroom homes located off of the Shipyard in Admiralty Village; and 26 two-, three-, four- and five-bedroom officer homes located aboard the Shipyard.
- The approximate waiting period for a home is approximately 2 to 12 months. This time frame fluctuates based on the arrival and departure of submarines in overhaul. Please contact us at the Housing Service Center to get the most current projected wait times.
- The application for the housing process.
- The housing referral wait list.
PPV partner manages:
- Offers, leases and assigns the homes.
- Is responsible for all property management and providing safe, afforadable housing.
- Need more information? Go to the partner’s website: www.nsyportsmouthhomes.com. It includes contact information, pictures, floor plans and specific information regarding PPV housing at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard. Please note, there are no pictures or floor plans for O6 designated homes.