The Navy Housing Service Center (HCS) will support you during your permanent change of station (PCS) process. In addition, the HCS offers different services, whether you and your family are newly arriving or departing. Customers receive an array of housing assistance to simplify your move.
Services include the following:
- PCS housing check-in.
- Process privatized housing applications and verify eligibility.
- Maintain a current privatized housing wait list.
- Limited available rental property list from various civilian resources.
- Lease and purchase agreement counseling.
- Counseling for special needs.
- Telephones, photocopy and facsimile machines are available without charge.
Other Housing Services:
- Landlord and tenant dispute resolution.
- Real estate listing services (local newspapers available for review).
- Lease contract review.
Family & Community Housing
Attn: Housing Service Center
Naval Shipyard Portsmouth
67 Philbrick Ave
Kittery, ME 03904
Hours: Mon-Fri 0730-1600
Commercial: (207) 438-2732, Fax: (207) 439-5003
Toll Free: (855) 622-1976
Unaccompanied Housing (UH)
Commercial: (207) 438-1749/2775