Welcome to Surface Combat Systems Center Wallops Island, Virginia
Our mission is to provide housing support for all families and unaccompanied personnel assigned to Wallops Island. Our goal is to help our customers locate suitable and affordable housing whether they are unaccompanied, accompanied and their family.
Housing Options include:
- Government family housing.
- Barracks and dorms for unaccompanied personnel and students.
- Services to assist customers to locate off-base housing.
The Housing Service Center (HSC) team assists with the following:
- Applying for government-owned housing.
- Housing Referral Services to assist you locate suitable and affordable housing.
Contact the Wallops Island HSC to get started with your housing needs.
In accordance with NAVADMIN 198/17, renters insurance will no longer be provided by Public-Private Venture (PPV) partners as part of their housing rental agreements. Find more info on the Navy Housing website.
HOMES.mil is a new official Department of Defense (DoD) website, dedicated to helping Service Members, families and DoD civilians find housing.