To apply for Navy-owned or leased housing at Surface Combat Systems Center Wallops Island you will need to submit an application with the information described below.
You must check into housing within 30 days of arrival to secure full local move benefits.
Qualification for Military Family Housing:
Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force, United States Coast Guard and National Guard Service Members are eligible.
In order to apply, you are required to have the following:
1. DD Form 1746 (Application for Assignment to Housing).
2. A copy of orders showing your detachment dates.
3. Certification of bona fide family members. Examples of acceptable forms of documentation are the USN-Emergency Data application (Page 2); USMC NAVMC 10922; USA & USAF- DD Form 93; USCG- 4170.
4. Eligibility is determined by your pay grade and the number of dependents who will reside in the home 6 consecutive months out of the year.
5. Application may be made in person or submitted by mail, fax or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those not submitted in person must be confirmed within 30 days of reporting.
6. Full resident guidelines see guidelines and information.