All information on this site is provided by the Commander, Navy Region Mid-Atlantic Public Affairs Office, (757) 322-2853.
The following information pertains to the military justice process and information to media covering court cases.
- Results of Trials
- Manual For Courts-Martial
- Uniform Code of Military Justice (10 U.S. Code Chapter 47)
- U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General's Corps
- Staff Judge Advocate to the Commandant Headquarters, U.S. Marine Corps
- Manual of the Judge Advocate General (JADMAN) (JAGINST 5800.7F)
- 18-29 Sailors and Marines Preferred Charges in Death of SSG Melgar
- 18-30 Article 32 Preliminary Hearing Continued
- 19-03 Article 32 Preliminary Hearing Continued
- 19-08 Hearing Begins Thursday For A Sailor Who Faces Charges Army Staff Sgt. Melgar
- 19-11 Hearing Begins Thursday For A Marine Who Faces Charges Army Staff Sgt. Melgar
- 19-12 Verdict reached in General Court Martial Trial for Marine Charged in the Death of Army Staff Sergeant Logan Melgar; Sentencing announced today
(Army Staff Sgt. Logan J. Melgar)
(Redacted Charge Sheets)