- Naval Safety Center - This website covers safety tips for using snow mobiles, ATVs, and jet skis. Also at the bottom of the page it has more links for additional safety tips.
- General information about your tire ratings and handling capabilities.
- Site to check if your vehicle has any recalls on it (also includes tire and child restraint recalls)
- Site that provides information to make you a safer driver.
- Motorcycle Safety
- Ride Safe
- Safety Gear
- http://www.forcardrivers.com/see.html - This is a pretty good website. It has two videos one which includes a few different factors which contributes to mainly a collision between a car and motorcycle at a typical city intersection. There is also a chart that promotes a three-part process with the acronym SEE (Search, Evaluate, and Execute) as the core of a personal safe-riding strategy and some quick tips and factors.
- http://www.msgroup.org/default.aspx - This site provides information that will significantly reduce your odds of having an accident while riding your motorcycle. It also has safety tips, videos, case studies and a forum where you can look up and ask questions.
- http://www.manys.org/SAFETY.HTM - Safety Tips
- http://www.amadirectlink.com/roadride/groupRide.asp - Tips for group riding.
- http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/riding_tips/index.html - Articles about how to survive in any motorcycle riding situation. Find information and motorcycle riding safety tips on how to ride in the rain, cold winter, snow, traffic, how to avoid crashes, read crash studies, and learn counter steering and more.
- www.msf-usa.org - provides information on rider training, licensing, and government relations or you can call 800-446-9227.
- Motor Vehicle Instructor Course Schedule ( contact the program managers at 7557-444-3520, ext 7135, DSN 564) or email NAVSAFECENMSFPROGMGR@navy.mil
- https://esams.cnic.navy.mil/ESAMS_GEN_2/LoginEsams.aspx. Click on “Traffic Training Classes Search/Enroll” and follow the three steps.