Each official bulletin board is required to have the most current:
- Navy shore regions, activities and commands, commanders, commanding officers, directors and officers in charge Occupational Safety and Health Policy Statement.
- Form DD 2272- Department of Defense Safety and Health Protection Program Poster.
- OPNAVINST Form 5100/11- Navy Employee Report of Unsafe or Unhealthful Working Condition and applicable appeals procedure.
- Industrial Hygiene Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Checklist.
- OPNAVINST Appendix 5102/8- Annual Report of Navy Civilian Occupational Injuries and Illnesses (this report, disseminated by the Safety Office, is required to be posted no later than 45 days after the close of the fiscal year, and shall remain posted for at least 30 days). This report can be generated through ESAMS.
- OPNAVINST Form 5100/12- OSH Deficiency Notices- The OSH office shall describe workplace hazards with a RAC of 1, 2, or 3 that cannot be corrected immediately, in Section A of a OSH Deficiency Notice, OPNAV 5100/12. The workplace supervisor shall post a copy of the notices in the area of the hazard until the hazard has been corrected.