The Brass Band’s versatility shines with a diverse repertoire of high energy music including jazz, New Orleans standards, funk, and an assortment of popular cover songs arranged for this energetic instrumentation. The group consists of seven talented Navy musicians, providing a high impact performance for audiences of all ages.
- 30x30’ clean, dry, level and stable area for performance
- Two dedicated 110-volt, properly grounded 20-amp circuits. These must be on a public power source (no generators), and should be no more than fifty feet from the stage. If an electrical power cord run must be made by the sponsor, it should be with 8 or 10 gauge, 3-conductor, insulated cable. These circuits must not contain a “ground fault circuit interrupt” (GFCI) system
- Secure storage area for instrument cases/gear
- Close proximity parking/unloading for:
- Two vans
- Changing rooms (male and female)
- Map/directions to site