Navy Band Northwest's high-energy Popular Music Group performs music of many styles from many eras; an ideal group for all types of military balls, receptions, clinics, and public concerts for all audiences. Their repertoire includes hits by Red Hot Chili Peppers, AC/DC, Bonnie Raitt, Bruno Mars, Journey, Stevie Wonder, Brian Setzer, and much more.
- 20x30’ clean, dry, level and stable area for performance
- Indoor venues: two dedicated 110-volt, properly grounded 20-amp circuits. These must be on a public power source (no generators), and should be no more than fifty feet from the stage. If an electrical power cord run must be made by the sponsor, it should be with 8 or 10 gauge, 3-conductor, insulated cable. These circuits must not contain a “ground fault circuit interrupt” (GFCI) system
- Outdoor venues: three dedicated 110-volt, properly grounded 20-amp circuits meeting the same requirements above
- 3 10’ x 10’ tents or 1 10’ x 10’ tent and 1 20’ x 10’ tent
- Secure storage area for instrument cases/gear
- Close proximity parking/unloading for:
- One van
- One truck
- Changing rooms (male and female)
- Script of Ceremony (if applicable)
- Map/directions to site
- Note: Band must have access to the stage approximately 2½ hours before concert time for set-up.