Deception Brass is named after a Washington State landmark called Deception Pass, a narrow body of water that seperates Whidbey Island from Fidalgo Island. This New Orleans-style brass band is an ideal choice for all military and public concerts that require high-energy jazz, rock, funk, R&B, and audience interaction. Deception Brass' mobile capability and volume makes them uniquely entertaining for all ages and diverse venues.
- 30x30’ clean, dry, level and stable area for performance
- Two dedicated 110-volt, properly grounded 20-amp circuits. These must be on a public power source (no generators), and should be no more than fifty feet from the stage. If an electrical power cord run must be made by the sponsor, it should be with 8 or 10 gauge, 3-conductor, insulated cable. These circuits must not contain a “ground fault circuit interrupt” (GFCI) system
- Secure storage area for instrument cases/gear
- Close proximity parking/unloading for:
- Two vans
- Changing rooms (male and female)
- Map/directions to site