The Housing Service Center (HSC) mission is to provide housing support for all families and unaccompanied personnel moving to or departing from the local area.
- Housing needs assessment
- Temporary housing information
- Personalized single-family home, condo and apartment finding assistance
- Provide rental listings
- Verify eligibility and process applications for Public-Private Venture (PPV) Military Housing
- Maintain PPV military housing wait list
- Maps and directions of local area
- Provide information on PPV and community housing at your new duty station
- Process and fax or email PPV housing application packages to your new duty station
- Telephones, photocopy and fax machines are available without charge
- Landlord and tenant issue resolution services
- Services for unaccompanied Service Members including
- Assisting single military or geographic bachelors with finding suitable, affordable and safe living quarters in the community.
- Comprehensive community housing listings, information and services.
- Inspection services to include:
- Complaint inspections to assess damages or other lease violations
- Health and safety inspection to document basic health or safety conditions in the home
- Check-in and check-out inspections upon request
- View additional resources
- Washington State Landlord-Tenant Regulations