PSD Everett ID Card Issuance: (425) 304-4256
Located in Bldg. 2000, Room 140
DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS: The ID Card Office remains open for emergent appointments only, with the exception of CAC pin resets and email updates that are provided to walk-ins without an appointment.
Emergent appointments include:
- Lost/stolen CAC or TESLIN ID cards
- CAC ID cards expiring within 30 days
- Dependent IDs expiring within 30 days
- Dependent Enrollment (AD and RET only)
Make an appointment online using the ID Card appointment scheduler: https://idco.dmdc.osd.mil/idco.
- Select Locator & Appointments
- Under show locations near you (top left of the page)
o Type preferred city (Silverdale, Bremerton, etc.)
- Click "Search" button
- To the right of the Map, closest office options will be displayed
o Click "more info" under the preferred office
- Click "Schedule an Appointment" displayed at the bottom left of the screen
o Scroll down. (A calendar should be displayed)
- Select the preferred month
- Select the preferred day with available appointments
- Scroll down to view available appointment time slots
- Click "Book this appointment"
- Fill in the required fields (indicated by the asterisk)
o Once complete the "Save" button will highlight
- Click "Save" ID Lab contact number
For information on personnel matters, including Pay and Benefits, Retirement, Transition, Pay and Personnel Support (i.e., DEERS, RAPIDS, CAC/ID Cards and Electronic Service Record) please visit the Navy Personnel Command’s website at http://www.npc.navy.mil/bupers-npc/Pages/default.aspx.