Emergency Information Phone Numbers
Naval Base Kitsap
Naval Air Station Whidbey Island
Naval Station Everett
Naval Magazine Indian Island
Naval Undersea Warfare Center - Division Keyport
Are you and your family ready for an emergency?
Disasters affect hundreds of thousands of people every year. It may happen at your local Navy installation. It may happen to you.
Whether you're part of the general Navy community, the Navy's emergency management team, or a potential partner in disaster response and recovery, you have a role in planning for emergencies---preparedness is your duty.
Please explore the timely Disaster Preparedness Spotlight, and the other links below, to find information and tools to help you and your family prepare for emergency situations that could arise any time without warning.
Be Informed, Choose one of these to learn more:
- Regional Public Information Network (Puget Sound Emergency Information)
- Kitsap County Emergency Management
- Island County Emergency Management
- Snohomish County Emergency Management
- School Closures
- The American Red Cross (Choose from left menu once at website)
- National Preparedness
- Ready Kids (Sponsored by the Department of Homeland Security)
- Ready America - Winter Storms (Sponsored by the Department of Homeland Security)
- Disaster Game (Sponsored by the secretariat of the United Nation's International Strategy for Disaster Reduction).
- 2-1-1 An easy to remember telephone number that, where available, connects people with important community services and volunteer opportunities.
- Prepare in a Year (Sponsored by the Washington State Emergency Management Department)