Navy Region Northwest (NRNW) Information Technology (IT) Services Department provides a wide spectrum of safe, secure and reliable required communication, data, and IT Services using the most efficient and effective systems within available resourcing in support of the Fleet, Fighter and Family and the Navy’s strategic plan, including planning, implementation, and technical support.
Questions or requests for information pertaining to the N6 organization may be directed to one of the following offices:
N6 NRNW Region IT Services Director: 360-627-6200
N6BA NAVBASE Kitsap N6 Mgr: 360-627-4060
N6EV NAVSTA Everett N6 Mgr: 425-304-3651
N6WI NAS Whidbey IS N6 Mgr: 360-257-1096
N6HA NAVMAG Indian IS N6 Mgr: 360-396-7460
N60 Resources, Personnel & Administration: 360-627-6202
N61 Network & Infrastructure Support: 360-627-6230
N62 Application & Systems Admin: 360-627-6208
N63 Base Comms including VTC & ELMR: 360-627-6207
N64 Region IAM: 360-627-6206
N64D NAVSTA Everett IAM: 425-304-3652
N64E NAS Whidbey Island IAM: 360-257-3737S
N64G NAVBASE Kitsap IAM: 360-396-1312
N64G NAVMAG Indian IS IAM: 360-396-1312
N65 NMCI/ONENET & Telephone Services: 360-627-6224
N66 CNAF Support & NALCOMIS: 360-257-1107
Navy Region Northwest Information Technology (IT) Services Directorate consistently delivers outstanding communication, data, and information technology services that are standardized, secure, reliable, synchronized, and aligned with the Enterprise, ensuring our operational and ashore warfighters are at their maximum state of readiness.
NRNW Information Technology (IT) Services Personnel:
- Are professionals who operate as a diverse yet unified team.
- Work together seamlessly throughout our region.
- Treat our teammates, our customers, and our partners with dignity & respect.
- Provide high quality and timely customer service and technical support.
- Do the right thing all the time, every time.
- Communicate openly & honestly, even when discussing our own shortcomings.
- Benefit from our collective talents and dedication.
- Sustain knowledge of technology advancements to help innovate the Region.
- Work with our customers & CNIC to ensure resources are aligned to requirements.
- Standardize services throughout NRNW to ensure all customers are treated fairly.
- Are committed to our people; cultivating & training a dedicated & diverse team.
- Make every effort to say "Yes" and strive to find win-win solutions to problems.
- Continually seek to improve and operate as efficiently & effectively as possible.
- Integrate information assurance, data security, & personnel safety into all we do.
- Are fiscally responsible, and act as trusted stewards of our nation's resources.
- Strive for a fair, employee-friendly work environment.
- Cultivate & strengthen our relationships with our regional IT service partners
(other Navy, Federal, State, County, City, tribal and community organizations).