Military and DOD Civilian personnel are offered this course if they:
- Operate a government motor vehicle (GMV) as their primary duty, or they operate a GMV more than 8 hours a week as part of their incidental duties.
- Have been convicted of a serious moving traffic violation while operating a GMV or who have been determined to be at fault in a traffic mishap while on/off base.
- Have been convicted of a serious moving traffic violation while operating a private motor vehicle (PMV) or who have been determined to be at fault in a traffic mishap while on a DON installation.
- Are a military member age 25 or under and have not received their initial 4 hour traffic safety training.
For course schedules, click on the link and follow the directions shown there:
PowerPoint Presentation on registering and finding schedules
For more information call:
- Naval Base Kitsap - (360) 396-6104
- Naval Station Everett - (425) 304-3462
- Naval Air Station Whidbey Island - (360) 257-8738