Navy Band Southeast’s Concert Band is a 35-piece group performing a variety of music ranging from traditional marches and patriotic fare to classical favorites, Broadway tunes, and traditional wind ensemble literature. This popular group has entertained audiences throughout the Southeast region since the band’s establishment in 1995. The ensemble personifies the quality and professionalism of today's United States Navy and is sure to please no matter what the occasion!
- 30 feet wide x 36 feet deep performance area (covered stage, if possible).
- Two isolated, grounded, 20-amp electrical circuits with 110 volts (single phase), 60 cycle, within 50 feet of the performance area.
- 35 rust-free, armless chairs.
- 60 minutes to set up, test sound reinforcement equipment and prepare for the show. 60 minutes will be required for pack-up following the performance depending on length/complexity of gear move.
- Parking for four 15-passenger vans and two enclosed 5-ton trucks.