We are here to help you throughout your permanent change of station (PCS).
We provide an array of housing assistance to help simplify your move.
Services include the following:
- PCS housing check-in.
- Process housing applications and verify eligibility.
- Maintain a current housing wait list available to view in the lobby.
- Rental Partnership Program (RPP) assistance for housing on the economy at reduced rent.
- Extensive available property listings from various combined military and civilian resources.
- Lease and purchase agreement counseling.
- Counseling for special needs.
- Telephones, photocopy and facsimile machines are available without charge.
- Selling your home or terminating your lease.
Other housing services:
- Landlord and tenant dispute resolution.
- Real estate listing services.
- Lease and contract review.
- Assistance programs (RPP, deposit waivers, Servicemembers' Civil Relief Act, Housing Assistance Program, etc.).
To learn more about other move related support services go to Military Installations website.