Transition GPS (Goals, Plans, Sucess) workshops are held each month. The workshops are scheduled either for separating or retiring service-members on alternate months. Attendance to a Transition GPS workshop must be processed through each command's career counselor.
Transition GPS workshops:
- Alternating Monthly Separation/Transition GPS Program Seminar
- Alternating Monthly Retirees/Transition GPS Program Seminar
- Individual counseling on DoD transition benefits or VA benefits and entitlements, as well as referrals to other available services.
- Client Resource Center for transitioning and relocating service members and dependents.
All service members must process their requests for attendance to a workshop with their respective Command Career Counselors. For additional registration requirements call 361-961-2372 and ask to speak with a TAMP program representative.
Monday - 0730-1600
Tuesday-Friday - 0800-1600.
Location: Navel Health Clinic - Bldg H100 (Former Corpus Christi Naval Hospital) 5th Floor FFSC classroom
Benefits Delivery at Discharge (BDD) - formerly (DTAP) Workshops (Offered Monthly):
- For service members experience service-connected disability issues.
- VA Disability Claims files through a Fast Track program allowing for adjudication of claims within 120 after separation from service.
- Service member must be within 180 days of separation and still have at least 60 days of obligated service prior to separation.
- Pre-registration strictly required.
Resume Workshops: 5th Floor FFSC Classroom
- Active Duty Resume Classes hands-on resume workshop.Designed for service members.
- Dependent Resume Classes -Designed for family members
Call 361-961-2372 for more information and registration