Use the below information to contact the Housing Service Center (HSC).
Housing Service Center
Naval Air Station Fort Worth
1330 Military “Parkway
Fort Worth, Tx 76127
Hours of Operation:
Unaccompanied Personnel Housing:
To reach the Housing Service Center please enter the main gate off of Pumphrey Drive.
Installation Driving Directions:
From D/FW International Airport:
- Exit the airport from the south exit.
- Take ramp onto TX-183 West towards Fort Worth - go 10.7 mi
- Continue on I-820 South - go 0.7 mi
- Take left fork onto TX-121 South toward Downtown Fort Worth - go 7.1 mi
- Take the I-35W (South) left exit toward Waco - go 0.7 mi
- Take exit #51 onto I-30 West towards Abilene - go 7.6 mi
- Take exit #7B TX-341-Spur TX-183 West - go 0.4 mi
- Continue on Alta Mere Drive - go 1.7 mi
- Bear right immediately after the Quick Trip (QT) gas station, and continue on Pumphrey Drive toward the Main Gate.
I-30 Westbound: Exit 9A (Horne Street), Horne Street becomes Roaring Springs Rd. 1.6 miles. Turn right at the traffic light (intersection of Westworth Blvd/Alta Mere Blvd and Roaring Springs Rd. Remain in the right lane in front of the Quick Trip Gas Station (QT). Take the ramp toward NAS JRB -0.2 miles. Merge onto Pumphrey Drive 0.3 miles. Pumphrey Drive becomes Military Parkway <0.1 miles. Housing Office is located on right hand side, 3 buildings down once you enter NAS JRB gate.
I-30 Eastbound: Exit 7B (NAS Fort Worth JRB/Green Oaks Rd) merge onto HWY 183 (Alta Mere Blvd) continue straight through 5 traffic lights. Merge to the right lane near the Quick Trip Gas Station (QT). Follow the sign and enter the loop to FMC Carswell. Proceed straight and enter Naval Air Station Fort Worth main gate. Housing Office is located 3 buildings down on right hand side
Military Parkway Main Gate is open 24 hours every day.
East Gate is open 06:00-1800 Monday-Sunday except holidays, gate is closed.