FACE MASK OR COVERING REQUIRED IN ALL FACILITIES
Closures, Cancellations & Delays
- Fitness Center
- MWR Community Recreation Building
- TEN Bowling Center, Bar and Grill
- Aquatic Center
- Lone Star Event Center
- Movie Theater
- Base Library
- Auto Skills Shop
- East Gate
- Base Playgrounds
- Liberty Lounge
- NMCRS Office (Monitoring phone calls remotely: 817-782-6000)
- Child Development Center - No new patrons or drop-in care available, currently registered parents will receive more info.
- School Age Care - No new patrons or drop-in care available, currently registered parents will receive more info.
- Exchange Food Court - Pickup only, no dine-in services.
- Commissary - Open with restrictions and special hours. See 'Shopping Considerations' section above.
- Visitor Control Center - Open Monday through Friday only 6:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m, limited to 10 patrons at a time.
- Fleet and Family Support Center - Closed for all in-person meetings and assistance. Still available for support over the phone at 817-782-5287.
- Moreland Dining Facility - To-go orders only.
- Navy Housing Service Center - Closed for walk-ins. For assistance call 817-243-3259.
EVENT CANCELLATIONS OR DELAYS
- Navy Drill Weekends - Delayed through the end of June
- Base INDOC - Will reconvene at time to be determined.
- TAP CLASS - In-person classes are delayed until a time to be determined. Service members should contact FFSC to learn about online options for immediate needs.
- MWR Special Events - All of MWR's previously scheduled events are cancelled or postponed until a date to be determined. Visit https://www.navymwr.org/ for virtual recreational opportunities.
- Base Tours - All school and other group tours of the installation or tenant commands are cancelled until further notice.